Baldness happens when hair drops out and typical new hair does not develop in its place. The explanation behind female pattern baldness not surely known, but rather it might be identified with:
- Changes in the levels of androgens (male hormones). For instance, after reaching menopause, numerous ladies find that the hair on their head is more slender, while the hair all over is coarser.
- Family history of male or female example Baldness.
Hair Loss can happen in ladies for reasons other than female pattern Baldness, which includes the following:
- Breaking of hair (from medicines and contorting or pulling of hair)
- Certain skin sicknesses that prompt scarring of the hair follicles.
- Certain immune system sicknesses.
- Hormone issues, for example, a lot of testosterone, or excessively or too minimal thyroid hormone.
- Iron Deficiency.
- Scarcity of vitamin B (biotin) or other vitamin deficiency.
- Treatments, for example, chemotherapy and beta blockers
- Hair loss in patches (alopecia areata).
- Syphilis, a sexually transmitted disease.
- Brief shedding of hair after a major sickness, surgery, or pregnancy.
The hair loss in female pattern baldness is mostly permanent. Most common treatment is using external medicine which can help to stop hair loss but when trying to stop using medicine, it increases the hair loss.
Other form of treatment is going for Hair Transplant, which can be painful as well as expensive as a greater number of hair transplant wold be needed. But the results are mostly good and permanent.
Homeopathy has various medicine which can deal with hair loss and has provided commendable results in treatment of female pattern baldness. With numerous medicine in to account, it has been proven natural and safe to tackle hair loss.